Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

i waNt u to KnoW

Last nite...i discover sumthing...he try to be honest with me..i know his intention..and i know it's not sumthing was easy to confess..he told me dat he try to think for the sake of my happiness,my future and i appreciate his braveness, that why i try my best to accept and not to cry eventhough my heart just like totally broken coz of the fact.

I hate that!!! actually after dat, i was silence for a while... speechless... i was thinking what i'm supposed to do???but i know it's not the right way if i try to punish or leave him...i don't wanna be cruel..he told that he loves me and dats why he told me the truth..he almost cry last nite..he know the consequence of his action just like he try to turn off my feeling towards him and he absolutely ready for that..he realize the fact that he really2 disappointed me. He asked me to leave him!!He said that he was the hopeless man and not suitable for me...

Notes for him-syg, to choose u or not..it's not my option..Let Allah do that for us..but what is important now,i want you to lived in the right path...praise Allah to give you a strength to changed..it's not to be late for you..you still have your own time...i still give you a time,don't make a decision for me...i don't like that..and i thing..don't underestimate yourself..nobody's perfect...everyone have a weakness and also the kindness to neutralize a human being..syg,,in life the most important one it's not to make a decision but to understand the decision that you have been made..


p.s : i will stay here waiting and pray for you and for him sake...

No comments: